Mommy, Daddy, Katie & Meadow
It's not very often that we get a picture of all 4 of us. Thanks Danielle for taking this one! Lisa and Danielle were over for dinner on Thursday night and they have become Katie's favorite people. Tonight I was telling Katie that it was time to take a bath and go to bed and she said, "I want Lisa and Danielle to come over." Knowing Katie, she was probably just changing the subject, as she likes to do when she doesn't want to talk about something. Or alternatively she's saying that when they are over she doesn't have to go to bed on time.
The WSJ last week had an article on umami and I made a chicken recipe from the article (the chef was a Brown grad). It was really good and tasted a little like pot roast, one of those foods I've chosen not to enjoy anymore. Anyway, I recommend it - the marinade was basically balsamic, dijon, soy sauce, and onion.
The WSJ last week had an article on umami and I made a chicken recipe from the article (the chef was a Brown grad). It was really good and tasted a little like pot roast, one of those foods I've chosen not to enjoy anymore. Anyway, I recommend it - the marinade was basically balsamic, dijon, soy sauce, and onion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home