Friday, December 19, 2008

Dallas haircut

We decided that it was time for Katie to get her haircut. Although I have lots of pictures, I don't think I've actually blogged her haircuts before. Katie loves getting her haircut. It probably helps that she didn't get her first one until she turned 3 so she was fully aware of what was going on. But moving to a new place, we need to find all new resources. I've really used Ann, Katie's teachers, and the moms of her classmates a lot for this purpose. Ryder's mom recommended Miss Ginger for kid haircuts. We liked Miss Ginger. She has her own little salon in group of little salons. She put in a DVD so Katie couldn't have been happier (Katie will tell you she first had Wall-E, which she didn't like, then the Backyardigans). Miss Ginger explained that she got into cutting kids' hair because she was good at cutting a moving target. She came recommended for curly hair, which Katie's is at the ends. Miss Ginger first had a bit of concern that once Katie's end curls were gone, that would be it for them until puberty. Upon closer examination, it looks like the curls will stay.

Oh, and Katie also liked that she got a lollipop at the end. All this for $18 - wish she did grown ups!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home